Ultimate Night Golf Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Tickets go ON SALE August 1st, 2020 @ 7:00pm
Join us for Golf Edmonton's first event in the Ultimate Series, Ultimate Night Golf.
Experience Victoria Golf Course like never before in this once in a lifetime event! Featuring great local artists, eateries, and breweries, and of course Canada's Oldest Municipal Golf Course!
- Included with the $125 registration fee:
- 9 Holes of Ultimate Night Golf
- Free drink ticket
- Professional Photography
- Tons of Prizes
- GLOW Supplies, golf balls, glow sticks, etc.
- Incredible Music and Effects
- An UNFORGETTABLE Experience!
- 6:45-7:45 PM - Cricket Pitch Kickoff - Join us for beverage tastings and food from great LOCAL breweries and restaurants, giant yard games, great music, and many more surprises!
- 7:45-10:30 PM - ULTIMATE NIGHT GOLF EXPERIENCE- Participate in Edmonton's most exciting golf event of the summer! Tons of prizes are up for grabs in this incredible experience!
- 10:30-11:00 PM - Closing Ceremony - Back on the cricket pitch where a short concert will take place, prizes will be awarded and the fun will continue!
- Because of the nature of the event, this will be a WALKING ONLY event. Push carts are available in limited quantities if needed from the pro shop (included in registration fee)
- Each player must have their own set of clubs. Rentals will NOT be available. Sharing clubs is okay, as long as those players are from the same household, however each player must have their own putter.
- Please keep play with the group ahead of you.
- If you plan to consume alcoholic beverages at The Ultimate Night Golf Experience, please ensure you have a safe ride home. At the conclusion at the event, Golf Edmonton staff will be able to call taxis for any patrons that require one. (We will not be paying cab fare).
- COVID-19 is around us everyday, social distancing will still take effect, and the event is designed to take precautions.
- Rain Out Policy - Because of the nature of the event, there is the possibility it will be cancelled or postponed. This information will be made available on all social media platforms, as well as an email to event participants regarding the next steps.
- Refunds - Refunds will be allowed with reasonable explanation, if the event is cancelled, participants will receive 100% of their ticket price.
- Any questions, comments, or concerns can be sent via email to email@example.com
- When purchasing tickets, you are able to purchase 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 (in some groups) tickets within the same group. Each group will start on a different starting hole, with two groups to each hole.
- It is recommended to purchase the desired number of tickets for your group all at once to ensure you are placed in the same group, however this is not required.
- The Victoria Golf Course Pro Shop is NOT selling tickets, they are available online through our website only!
- Golf Edmonton will not be responsible for ensuring all participants that want to play together are grouped together.
- COVID-19 is no joke, and for this event to be possible, we all need to take it as serious as possible. Upon current writing, Alberta Health Services has allowed for outdoor events of 200 people. With all participants and event staff, we will not exceed this limit. Additionally, we are implementing stringent cleaning protocols throughout all commonly shared items.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented on the cricket pitch, and standards in place for servers will be enacted upon during this event.
- We do ask if you are feeling unwell, to please stay home so that other participants can safely enjoy the event.
- Sold OutGroup 5B (2 Tickets Left!)$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutGroup 8A$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee0$0
- Group 8B (1 Ticket Left!)$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee0$0
- Group 17A (1 Ticket Left!)$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee$125+$6.25 GST+$3.28 Service fee0$0